About the MBL
Meetings, Seminars, Events
» Tuesday Evening Lectures - Cytoskeleton and Cell Motility Seminar Series
Tuesday Evening Cytoskeleton and Cell Motility Seminar Series:
Cell Division and the Cytoskeleton
All lectures are held at 8:00 PM in the Speck Auditorium unless otherwise noted.
Lectures are free and open to the public.
New Mexico State University
- "Defining the cleavage plane in echinoderm embryos"
University of Minnesota
- "The role of microtubule motors in budding yeast chromosome congression"
Sloan Kettering Institute
- "Dissecting the Polo kinase-gated circuitry for cell division using chemical genetics"
- "Electric cue predominates in directing cell migration in epithelial wound healing"
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- "Centrosomes and chromosome motility"
Tuesday Lecture Series Archive:
Join the MBL community:
© 1996-2013, The Marine Biological Laboratory
MARINE BIOLOGICAL LABORATORY, MBL, and the 1888 logo are registered
trademarks and service marks of The Marine Biological Laboratory.